You can access the Outbox page from your sidebar menu, or by clicking here.
By default, the page will display a list with all the surveys sent, having the most recent ones on the top. However, you can filter the data from the top menu bar by the following options:
- Date range: Use the preset options or select a custom range;
- Survey status: View only surveys that were sent, opened, scored, responded, unsubscribed from or bounced;
- Customer tags: Filter the survey data by the tags that the customer had when the survey was sent;
- Campaigns: See only surveys sent in a specific NPS campaign.
Each data row includes the following elements:
- Customer's name or email address (if a name is not provided);
- Customer tags: Displays the historical tags applied to the customer when the survey was sent. The customer may have a different set of tags at present;
- Campaign: Includes the icon to indicate the type of the campaign followed by its name;
- Sent method: Each survey will have one of the following stats:
- Campaign, for surveys sent automatically in a campaign
- Resend, for the reminder surveys sent out based on a campaign’s “Resend” rules;
- Manual, for surveys sent manually;
- Test, reporting surveys sent from the survey template editor’s test option;
- Unknown, next to the surveys sent before Retently had implemented Outbox.
- Survey stats: Includes three steps of an NPS survey journey - Sent, Opened, Scored/Responded. Hover your mouse over the status to view more details on the exact time the survey was sent;
- Sent date: Shows you when the survey was sent.
To view detailed data of a customer, you can click on their name and access the customer's profile. Learn more.