Notifications help you keep track of responses from your customers and your NPS score right from your inbox. You can choose to be notified with real-time notifications for each new customer or receive daily/weekly reports on your NPS situation.
You might also want to check our Slack integration, which functions the same way by sending you notifications in a certain Slack channel.
In order to learn how to create a notification, follow this step-by-step guide:
- Go to Campaigns page.
- Click to edit a campaign you want to receive notifications for.
- Go to the Notifications tab in the campaign editor.
- By default, you should have two three notifications already created for this specific campaign. You can either edit one of them or create a new notification.
- Once you open the notification editor window, choose the event type you want to be notified about: Promoters, Detractors, Passives or Custom score. You can check multiple options.
- The next step is to set when you want to be notified. You can choose the Immediate option to receive notification real-time, or daily/weekly notifications which will send you an overview of all your activity for this period of time.
- The last step is to adjust the How would you like to be notified section. Choose the Send an email to option and click the drop-down menu and choose your email address. You can also add other email addresses as well.
- Click the Create/Save notification button.
- Finally, make sure that the notification is enabled.
- Keep in mind that enabled notifications will still work even if the campaign is paused. This is a handy feature to keep you updated with your NPS progress when you send surveys manually.