If you have connected your account using an API token generated in Retently, then your Zaps are running the older version of our app, which is now called “Retently (Legacy)” in Zapier.
There is no reason to switch to the new version since it’s identical to the Legacy one, the only difference being the authentication method, and your Zaps will continue to work as they used to.
However, if you’d prefer to switch to the OAuth app, then please follow the tutorial below.
1. Log in to your Zapier account and access any Zap that has the Retently app selected.
If you have previously logged in via API, then you should see Retently (Legacy) as your Trigger or Action app.
2. Click on the app and you will be allowed to search a new one in the app store. Choose “Retently”.
3. Once you have selected our new app, all your settings will reset. You will have to define your trigger or action again.
4. In the next step, you will be asked to connect to your Retently account. Click on Connect an Account and a pop-up window will ask you to authorize Retently. If you are not logged in at the time of authorization, then you will be asked to log in to Retently first.
5. The last step is to edit your Zap template and finish the setup.
6. Finally, make sure to enable your Zap.