Follow this step-by-step tutorial to learn how to import customers from your Constant Contact account.
1. Go to the Integrations page, under your Settings menu.
2. Find the Constant Contact integration box and click on the Setup button.
3. Log in to your Constant Contact account.
4. After you succeeded to integrate your account, click on the Go to list management button.
5. Choose which list you want to import to your Retently account and hit the Sync now button.
6. (Optional) You can also activate the autosync option by pressing the Refresh icon next to the Sync now button. When enabled, this feature will keep your list synced and all your new customers in Constant Contact (in this specific list) will be added to your Retently account also.