We're still working on the GetResponse integration with Retently and it should be launched anytime soon.
For now, please follow this step-by-step tutorial to learn how to manually import customers from GetResponse to your Retently account:
1. Log in to your GetResponse account.
2. Choose Contacts in the Dashboard menu and click Search Contacts.
3. In the Search Contacts tab, use the drop-down menus to choose the parameters of the list you want to export. Then click the Show contacts button at the bottom of the page to display the list.
4. Click the Actions button from the toolbar on the left and choose Export. Enter a file name, then choose the .CSV file type using the drop-down menu and click the Go! button to generate a file ready to download.
5. Log in to your Retently account.
6. Access Customers category.
7. Click on the small arrow icon next to the +Add customer button.
8. Choose the Import from .CSV option from the drop-down menu.
9. Click on the "Drag and drop your CSV file here or click to upload" area.
10. Find the needed .CSV file in your computer and hit Choose button.
11. After your file has been uploaded successfully, choose a name for all the columns that were imported (ex: First/Last name, email etc.).
12. Finally click on the Add button.