We're still working on the Zendesk integration with Retently and it should be launched anytime soon.
For now, please follow this step-by-step tutorial to learn how to manually import customers from Zendesk to your Retently account:
IMPORTANT: To protect the data in your Zendesk, data export is not automatically enabled in all accounts. If you do not have this feature, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to activate it. You must be on Professional or Enterprise.
More on how to enable Zendesk exports: https://goo.gl/el2v5C
1. Log in to your Zendesk account.
2. Click the Admin icon in the sidebar, then select Manage > Reports.
3. Click the Export tab.
4. Click Request file beside one of the export options (we recommend to export a .CSV formal file).
5. Click the link in your email notification to download a zip file containing the report. The download link is valid for at least 3 days.
6. Log in to your Retently account.
7. Access Customers category.
8. Click on the small arrow icon next to the +Add customer button.
9. Choose the Import from .CSV option from the drop-down menu.
10. Click on the "Drag and drop your CSV file here or click to upload" area.
11. Find the needed .CSV file in your computer and hit Choose button.
12. After your file has been uploaded successfully, choose a name for all the columns that were imported (ex: First/Last name, email etc.).
13. Finally click on the Add button.