Slack integration gives you the possibility to receive real-time notifications with responses from your customers, or daily and weekly reports on your surveys performance.
To connect your Slack account with Retently and set up notifications, follow these steps:
- Choose Integrations under the Settings section.
- Find the Slack integration box and hit the Setup button.
- You will be redirected to the official Slack login page; follow steps and log in to your account.
- Next you will be asked to authorize Retently to your Slack account.
The next step is to create your first Slack notification:
- Choose Notifications under the Settings section.
- Hit the +Add new notification button.
- Next choose the event type, specify customers tags, and when do you want to be notified.
- In the How do you want to be notified section, check the Send a message in Slack option and choose a Slack channel in the drop-down menu.
- When you're finished, click the Create notification button.
To disconect your Slack account, simply go to the Integrations page and hit the Disconnect button in the Slack integration box.