Customize the survey email so that it matches your brand's identity. You will be asked to customize your survey at the beginning of your registration on Retently Sentiment, but in case you might have missed something or need to improve your design, you can always return to it later.
Follow this step-by-step tutorial to learn how to customize your survey email:
1. Go to Settings and choose Survey email category.
2. Make sure the Customize survey tab is the one that's active.
3. You can change:
- your Brand/company name (30 characters max recommended)
- the From name
- reply to email address
- survey email subject (140 character max recommended)
- upload a new logo (2MB max; png, jpg, gif formats allowed)
- score buttons style (the text size of 14px is recommended to ensure that your survey looks ok in Outlook email clients).
- top line color
4. You can also Send a test email to yourself or to a team member to preview the new changes in your survey email appearance.
5. Preview all your changes in the survey email template on the right side of the screen.
6. Click on the Save button.