You can easily integrate your Salesforce and Retently accounts with our Zapier integration. Zapier is an automation platform that connects over 700 services.
It is easy to set up, no technical skills are required and in a few clicks, you will integrate your favorite CRM with Retently NPS.
You can create two types of connections between your accounts: pull data from Salesforce or push data to Salesforce.
Follow the two tutorials below to learn how to setup these connections:
How to import data from Salesforce to Retently
1. Log in to your Zapier account and click on the Make a Zap button.
2. Search for Salesforce and choose it as your Trigger App.
3. Next you will be asked to choose the Salesforce trigger. Whenever any of the following events are triggered, the contact that is responsible for the trigger will be automatically added to Retently.
The contact can include the following data: email address, first name, last name and company name.
Here's a list with all the recommended triggers:
- New Lead: Triggers when a new lead is created.
- New Custom Object: Triggers when a new custom object (of the type you choose) is created.
- New Contact: Triggers when a new contact is created.
- New Opportunity: Triggers when a new opportunity is created.
- New Case: Triggers when a new case is created.
- New Account: Triggers when a new account is created.
- New Task: Triggers when a new task is created.
- New Custom Object Type: Triggers when you add a new type of custom object to Salesforce. Typically you want to use the "New Custom Object" trigger, not this.
- New Note: Triggers when a new note is created.
- New Outbound Message: Triggered when a new Outbound Message is received.
- New Folder: Triggers when a new folder is created.
- New Event: Triggers when a new event is created.
4. Once you’ve set a trigger and hit the Continue button you will be asked to add your Salesforce account and finally test the connection with Salesforce.
5. Now that you've chosen which data you want to pull from Salesforce, go to the next step (Action) and choose Retently from the list of services.
6. There will only be available one action for Retently: Create customer. Select it and move to the next step.
7. On the next step you will be asked to connect your Retently account. Click on Connect an Account and a pop-up window will ask you to authorize Retently.
8. Next you will have to set up your customer template. Fill each input field with fetched data from Salesforce and click Continue.
9. Finally you will be asked to test the Zap and switch it on.
Import the feedback and other data to Salesforce
You can also import customer scores and feedback to Salesforce and attach it to your contacts.
1. Create a new Zap and choose Retently as your Trigger App.
2. You will be given only one trigger option: New survey response.
3. On the next step you'll have to choose your Retently account from your list. Or you can add an account if you didn't already. To learn how to add Retently to Zapier, check the 7th step from the "How to import data from Salesforce" tutorial above.
4. The final step is to test your trigger app and click Continue to move on and choose an Action app.
5. Choose Salesforce from the list of available apps and select the action you want Zapier to perform for the trigger you set.
Here's the list of all recommended actions:
- Create Lead: Create a new lead.
- Create Custom Object: Create a new custom object (of the type you choose).
- Create Contact: Create a new contact.
- Create Case: Create a new case.
- Create Account: Create a new account.
- Create Task: Create a new task.
- Create Case Comment: Create a new comment on a case.
- Create Note: Create a new note.
- Update Contact: Update an existing contact.
- Update Custom Object: Update an existing custom object (of the type you choose).
- Create Opportunity: Create a new opportunity.
6. Next, choose a Salesforce account from your list. Or you can add an account if you haven’t already. Simply click on the Add account button and log in with your Salesforce credentials.
7. On the next step you will be asked to set up the template. Fill each input field with fetched data from Retently and click Continue.
8. Finally, test the Zap and switch it on.