We're still working on the Desk integration with Retently and it should be launched anytime soon.
For now, please follow this step-by-step tutorial to learn how to manually import customers from Desk to your Retently account:
1. Log in to your Desk account.
2. Turn on case exports in Admin→Cases→Agents→ for the appropriate user or groups.
3. Perform your search, or go to the filter where the cases that you wish to export are listed.
4. Check the box to the left of any one of the cases in your list. NOTE: You cannot select the check box on closed cases. However, they can still be exported. You need to have at least one case in your results that is not "Closed" and then check that case to open the export tool.
5. You will see the Bulk Update tool open at the bottom of the screen. Select the check box next to the cases that you want to export. If you want to select all of the cases in your results, select the "Apply to All" check box and then click the Export link.
You also have the option to export all search results with the Export All button:
6. It can take a few minutes for the export to become "available" for download as a zip. When you hit export, you will see this screen. You have the option of getting an email sent to your Classic Agent account when the download is ready as a zip. Then hit Export CSV.
7. If you go back to the Bulk Update->Export link, you will see the Export Request.
8. Click on "Download" to save or view the file.
9. Log in to your Retently account.
10. Access Customers category.
11. Click on the small arrow icon next to the +Add customer button.
12. Choose the Import from .CSV option from the drop-down menu.
13. Click on the "Drag a CSV file here or click to browse and selecta a file to import" area.
14. Find the needed .CSV file in your computer and hit Choose button.
15. After your file has been uploaded successfully, choose a name for all the columns that were imported (ex: First/Last name, email etc.).
16. Finally click on the Add button.