Our campaign notifications feature gives you the possibility to automatically turn customer feedback into tickets in any help desk service you use: Zendesk, Groove, Freshdesk, Kayako, and many more.
Follow this tutorial to set up a notification in Retently and create tickets from feedback:
- Log in to your Retently account and access the the Notifications section in one of your campaigns.
- Click on the 'Add new notification' button in the top-right corner of the page.
- Choose what type of feedback you want to open tickets for (Promoters, Passives or Detractors).
- Choose 'Immediate' as the notification frequency.
- And finally choose email as your notification channel. In the input field next to the email option write your help desk email address (ex: email@example.com)
- Click on the 'Create notification' button and you're all set.
Repeat these steps to create more notification for other segments of customers feedback.
Check the example below to make sure your notification is set properly: