If survey feedback is no longer delivered to your Slack channel, please follow the step-by-step guide below to reconnect the integration and resume notifications.
- On the Integrations page find the Slack integration. If it's already connected, deactivate the integration and connect it again. If it was deactivated in the first place, then simply connect it.
- On the Campaigns page, click on a campaign that has a Slack notification configured.
- Go to the Notifications section in the campaign editor and delete the Slack notification. It should disappear from your screen.
- Next, create a new notification and configure it to your needs. If no channels are listed when you click on the selector, then click on the setting icon and give it another try. Read our tutorial on setting up Slack notifications.
- Finally, save the notification and your campaign. Repeat this with in other campaigns with Slack notifications configured.
If you have noticed that feedback is not delivered to Slack and you are receiving multiple email notifications of the same score and feedback instead, then check your campaign to make sure that you do not have identical notifications.
For instance, if you have two or more notifications with the same events and frequency, but with different channels (as shown in the example below), you will have to merge them into a single notification.
When editing a notification, you can activate both channels, Slack and email (you can add multiple email addresses):