If survey feedback is no longer delivered to your Slack channel, please follow the step-by-step guide below to reconnect the integration and resume notifications.
- On the Integrations page find the Slack notification. If it's already connected, deactivate the integration and connect it again. If it was deactivated in the first place, then simply connect it.
- On the Campaigns page, click on a campaign that has a Slack notification configured.
- Go to the Notifications section in the campaign editor and delete the Slack notification. It should disappear from your screen.
- Next, create a new notification and configure it to your needs. If no channels are listed when you click on the selector, then click on the setting icon and give it another try. Read our tutorial on setting up Slack notifications.
- Finally, save the notification and your campaign. Repeat this with in other campaigns with Slack notifications configured.