You can access a profile by clicking the customer's name anywhere within your Retently account. The Customer Profile page has three sections:
- General data
We will cover each section in detail below.
This section includes the personal data of your customer such as their name, job title, company name, email address and phone number. You can also view your customer's location, which includes the city and country/state assigned to their record.
Next to the personal data section our system will display the customer's survey deliverability status, which can be:
- Unsubscribed: the customer has opted out of receiving surveys or you have unsubscribed them manually;
- Hard-bounced: Retently tried to deliver a survey, but it hard-bounced - meaning the recipient email is non-deliverable;
- Non-deliverable: the email address was checked by our system and marked as non-valid.
By default, a customer will not have any of these statuses applied.
Some of the other data in the general section is:
- Last score: shows the score provided by the customer to the last received survey;
- Score trend: displays the last five scores given by the customer;
- Source: indicates how the customer was added to Retently (manually, via CSV, or will display the name of the integration the customer was synchronized from);
- Next survey: if the customer matches an active recurring email campaign, this section will show when the next survey will be sent. If the customer matches an in-app or transactional campaign, it will display "Scheduled" since it’s uncertain when the survey will be delivered.
In the general section, you will also see all the attributes assigned to the customer such as properties and tags. You can use the values from the customer properties, and the tags to match the customer with an NPS campaign, or to filter the survey data on the Dashboard.
The properties section will display a list with props and the values stored in them. You can edit the value of a prop or you can remove the prop from the customer altogether. The tags section will simply show all the tags that were assigned to this customer. You can manage props and tags from the actions menu, which we will cover next.
The actions menu allows you to perform the following:
- Edit profile: edit the customer's personal information such as their name, contact data, and location;
- Manage tags: create and assign new tags, choose from the list of existing tags or remove the ones that are currently assigned to your customer;
- Manage properties: choose a property that you want to assign to your customer and give it a value;
- Send message: send a plain text email message to the customer;
- Send email NPS survey: send a one-time email survey on one of your existing campaigns. The survey template assigned to the selected campaign will be used;
- Unsubscribe: unsubscribe a customer manually so that they never receive any surveys further;
- Delete: remove the customer from your account. However, deleting a customer will not delete their survey feedback, and Outbox records, which are needed for further analysis.
The Feedback section is similar to the Feedback page.
The main difference is that here you have all the customer's scores and text feedback, along with the name of the NPS campaign collecting them.
This section displays all survey records per customer. It makes it easy to view the name of the NPS campaign the customer was surveyed in, the subject line of the survey template, how the survey was sent (manually, automatically by campaign or as a reminder survey), whether the survey was responded or ignored and when the customer was surveyed.
The Outbox section also displays the delivery stats of this particular customer, which gives you a quantitative overview of the surveys sent to them. The stats include the customer's response rate, how many surveys were sent, actually delivered, opened and responded.