Zapier lets you connect Retently to 2,000+ other services and apps. The scenarios called Zaps, configured in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and help you to build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each Zap starts with one app as the "Trigger", where your information comes from and which causes one or more "Actions" in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Retently as a "Trigger" app
You can use Retently as a "Trigger" app to perform automated actions in other services based on your survey data.
- New survey response: When you receive a new survey response in Retently. You can use the trigger to export and store customer's feedback in other services, for further analysis, or to send automated follow-up based on the attributes of the received feedback.
Learn how to filter and export survey data using Zapier.
- Customer unsubscribed: When a customer unsubscribes from your email surveys in Retently or when you unsubscribe them manually in Retently.
- NPS score updated: When your global NPS score is updated. You can also configure the trigger to be fired only when the NPS score in a specific survey campaign has changed.
Retently as an "Action" app
You can also perform a set of actions in Retently based on events triggered in other apps.
- Create or update customer: Will create a new customer in Retently using the data provided by the trigger app. If the customer already exists, then it will be treated as a duplicate and their record will be updated.
Learn how to add customers and manage properties via Zapier.
- Create customer and send survey: Will create a new customer (or update an existing one) and will send a survey in a transactional email campaign.
Learn how to trigger surveys using Zapier.
- Unsubscribe customer: Will unsubscribe a customer in Retently and they will no longer be able to receive surveys.
- Find customer: This is a "Search" option that can be used as an intermediate step between a trigger and an action. It allows you to find a customer in Retently based on their email address.
- Tag a survey response: You can pair this action with another app that analyzes texts and identifies keywords, which you can send back to Retently as feedback tags.
Learn how to tag feedback using MonkeyLearn.
Getting Started with Zapier
* Some trigger or action apps (e.g., Shopify, Zoho CRM, Marketo, etc.) are available only on paid subscriptions.
How do I connect Retently to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to "My Apps" from the sidebar menu.
- Now click on "Connect a new account" input field, under the "My Apps" section and search for "Retently".
- Use your credentials to connect your Retently account to Zapier. If you're already logged into Retently in the same browser, then your account will be connected automatically.
- Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
- Need inspiration? Check potential automation scenarios using Retently and Zapier.