Once you have applied a filter, you can save it for quick use in the future. This way, you will not have to re-apply the same filter manually every time when you need it.
Saved filters are supported by the following pages:
Save a new filter
1. Apply a filter that you're using most often.
2. In the filtered data bar, click the "Save filter" icon*.
* If you don't see the "Save filter" button, then this means that you already have a saved filter with an identical query.
3. A popup will ask you to give the new filter a name. Make sure it describes exactly what date is being filtered, to avoid any future confusion.
4. You can also decide if the filter should be private (only for you to use it) or make it public to your team members as well.
5. Finally, save the filter. You will be able to access it in the dedicated saved filters menu.
Update an existing filter
1. Choose a filter from the list of saved ones.
2. You can adjust it by removing specific filtered items, or add new ones.
3. When the newly applied filter no longer matches the one that you had initially saved, the "Save filter" button will appear in the filtered data bar.
4. When clicking the "Save filter" button, you will be asked if you would like to save the filter as a new one or update the initial filter. Choose the option that fits your goal best.
Delete a filter
1. Open the saved filters menu. Next to each filter you will see a "Remove" icon.
2. When the "Remove" icon is clicked, you will have to confirm the saved filter removal.
IMPORTANT: Keep in mind that if you're removing a public filter, it will be deleted from your team's workspaces as well.